- Posted by admin
- On July 2, 2018
Toshiba offers a wide variety of laptops under its umbrella brand “Satellite”. Toshiba Satellite includes a line of customized notebook computers with a diversified range of models within the Satellite family. With its high-end specifications and user-friendly interface, it allows users to perform complex tasks within the shortest time span. Unlike any other computers, Toshiba Satellite provides you with two options for accessing BIOS. If you are unable to Access the BIOS of a Toshiba Satellite, immediately avail our expert guidance.
Quick hacks to troubleshoot BIOS issues instantly:
- At first, you need to turn on your Toshiba Satellite laptop.
- Next, you need to press the “Esc” key as soon as the red Toshiba logo appears on your screen.
- Then press “F1” or “F2” as displayed on the screen to enter the BIOS setup. This will take hardly few seconds before the BIOS menu appears.
- After completing the necessary steps, you need to press the key “F10” on your keyboard to leave BIOS. You will notice that the laptop will automatically resume booting.
Have you tried the above steps already? Still can’t find a solution to resolve your issues? There is another way to fix your BIOS problems by using Toshiba Hardware Setup.
- At first, you need to log into an administrative account in Windows.
- Next, you need to click the Windows “Start” button and open “All Programs”.
- Then open the folder in “Toshiba” and click on “Utilities”.
- Next, you need to click “HW Set Up” to open the Toshiba Hardware Set Up window.
- Finally, select a tab to modify the respective BIOS settings.
Avail our instant support at your doorstep:
Don’t panic if you are unable to Access the BIOS of a Toshiba Satellite on your own. Get in touch with us at our Toshiba Helpline Number +1-800-505-1746 and avail best support solutions at your convenience. Connect with us immediately at our Toshiba helpline number to avail quality support services at your doorstep.