- Posted by admin
- On January 31, 2018
Error Code 0xc00000e9 in Toshiba laptop is a typical bad hard drive error. Get connected with Toshiba Customer Service Number for professional troubleshooting help. There are several methods to Fix Toshiba Laptop Error 0xc00000e9 with immediate effect. Windows registry is a crucial part of an Operating System. It holds all the necessary programs and applications responsible for system’s smooth performance. Any interference with the registry can cause severe hard drive damages. One of such hard drive error is Toshiba laptop error 0xc00000e9. This error mainly occurs after installing a new version of Windows OS.
This error code often occurs with an error message, reading “An unexpected I/O Error Has Occurred”. There are many reasons due to which this error code may appear. Some of them are:
- Corrupted Hard Drive
- Improper placement of Hard drive
- Corrupt windows registry files.
- Out dated PC drivers
- Windows Updates
Beneficial Solutions to Troubleshoot Toshiba Laptop Error 0xc00000e9:
There are many ways to resolve this hard drive error. Here you can have the most suitable solutions to isolate this error. You can also visit our Toshiba Customer Care Support Service to get to the roots of the error.
Solution 1: Basic Troubleshooting Formula
- First of all, you need to disconnect all the peripheral devices connected to your system.
- Turn off the system and detach all the external peripheral devices such as mouse, keyboard, printer etc.
- Now turn on the printer and look for the error.
- Now connect the external devices one by one to ensure which is causing this error.
Solution 2: Troubleshooting System Files and Corrupt Registries
- Corrupted Windows registry and system files can cause Windows PC not to boot properly.
- You need to make sure whether there is any system corruption or damaged file in your system or not.
- Download and install Total System care to fix such issues from its roots.
- If you are unable too boot, download Total System Care to scan your PC and troubleshoot the issues if any found.
Solution 3: Running of Disk Check
- First, you need to insert the OS installation disk in the appropriate drive and restart your computer to boot.
- Select any preferred language
- Next, click on Repair the Computer followed by selecting the operating system you need to repair.
- Open command prompt under System Recovery Option menu.
- Now type “chkdsk/f” in the prompt followed by hitting the Enter button.
Solution 4: Changing of BIOS settings
- Restart your computer and press F2, DEL or F10 Key to navigate to BIOS settings.
- Choose “Load Optimal Defaults”.
- Next you need to configure hard disk settings under “Advanced” option.
- Now configure the settings to either AHCI or IDE.
- Finally save all the settings before resetting your computer.
Related Blog: How To Fix Toshiba Error Code 0xC000021A?
Dial Toshiba Customer Support and Service Number for Immediate Results:
Get in touch with Toshiba Customer Support Number dial 1-800-505-1746 to get rid of Toshiba Printer errors as early possible. Being a team of highly efficient and professional technicians, we work 24*7 round the clock. We aim to deliver the most comprehensive result possible to help users in distress situation. Our technicians work tooth and nails to provide you the most user-friendly platform in less time and effort. Hence call in the number now and get personalized solution for all your troubles.