- Posted by admin
- On March 4, 2018
When you interrupt the Windows registry or file, Toshiba I/O error appears. Stay in constant touch with Toshiba Customer Support Number to get rid of such errors. Repair registry related errors to Fix Toshiba Laptop I/O Error.
Every operating system needs a set of files or registry to run all installed programs. If any error or damage occurs within the file, specific errors start to peep. When you try to install the latest version of Windows, this error code suddenly emerges. This error sometimes appears with an error message. There are a number of reasons due to which this error code appears. Damaged hard disk, faulty USB, Windows updates, and corrupted registry files make a push this error.
Solutions to Troubleshoot Toshiba Laptop I/O Error:
There are a vast number of ways to fix this error. The solution is OS oriented. But still, you can follow the method to apply it to all OS as needed. It is better to connect with Toshiba Customer Care Support for accurate results.
- First thing, you need to do is to remove all AC adaptor and turn off the Toshiba Device.
- Now put on an antistatic wristband or touch an unpainted metal surface.
- Next, turn over the system after closing the LCD panel.
- Now take the battery out of the system and look for the hard drive.
- Remove the hard drive carefully.
- Now check for the connectors on the laptop. And also look for damages and other irreparable damages.
- After the thorough check, insert the hard drive back to the system.
- Now turn the printer on. If the error still persists, restart your system and proceed further.
- Navigate to Windows Advanced Boot Options pressing the F8 button.
- Highlight “Repair Your Computer” and thus press Enter.
- Now, wait for the timer until it reaches to 0.
- Choose Administrator Account and step into “System Recovery Option”.
- Now click on Command Prompt and input “Diskpart”.
- Run Diskpart by clicking on entering.
- Type “listdisk” and press “Enter.” Type “list disk” and press “Enter.”
- Type “select disk,” replacing “” and thus press Enter.
- Type “detail disk” and press Enter.
- Type “exit” and press “Enter” to close Diskpart.
- Type “chkdsk : /r /f” and press enter to repair the bad sectors.
- Type “bootrec.exe” and press enter to run bootrec.
- Type “bootrec /rebuildbcd,” then press “Enter” to fix I/O error.
- Now reassemble the laptop and boot into Windows.
- Insert a Disk and open My Computer.
- Double click on the DVD drive to open. If the error still persists, Click “Properties” followed by clicking on “Hardware.”
- Choose the DVD drive, and thus click on “Properties” again.
- Check the “Device Status” field for an error list.
- Follow the on screen directions on the “General” tab to resolve the error. ‘
Dial Toshiba Customer Service Number for More Help:-
Get in touch with Toshiba Customer Support Number, if you are unable to fix this error. If this error is giving you major headaches, our toll-free number will help you instantly. Being a team of skillful techies, we take care of all issues with priority. We are ready to assist every customer in distress. We leave no stone unturned to keep you away from technical blunders.So make a call now and get personalized help as early possible.