- Posted by admin
- On May 2, 2018
Every Toshiba Satellite Laptop comes with a hidden restore partition. When a technical problem occurs, you can easily restore a Toshiba Satellite Laptop to Factory without a Disc. Sometimes when you try resale or simply try to start from a clean slate, you may encounter this error.
This recovery process does not require any recovery disk. You are all system software and operating requirements are saved under a recovery wizard when you reboot. The hard drive will become original and non-repartitioned. You just need to access your factory settings pressing few keys.
Effective Solutions to Restore a Toshiba Satellite Laptop to Factory without a Disc:
The restoration process of Toshiba Satellite laptop is not as knotty as you may think. You simply need to read the blog out to access reliable solutions. Either read the blog out or connect with Toshiba Laptop Repair Services to get to the roots of the error.
Here we have discussed the restoring process with the System Recovery Partition.
- Save all important documents and files before starting the restoration process. The process will erase all your data if not saved in time.
- Next, you need to connect the power adapter to the laptop for the recovery procedure.
- When you are done with that press and hold the power button for good 10 seconds to shut the laptop off forcibly.
- Press the 0 key on the keyboard and hold it for few seconds. Along with that, you need to press the Power button to start your laptop followed by releasing the 0 key.
- When the Toshiba logo appears, choose your desired operating system. Older computers may not present the option.
- A warning screen will appear to continue the recovery process. You need to click on Yes option after you have saved all the data.
- Click on Next after choosing Recovery of Factory Default Software.
- Next, you need to choose to Recover to Out-of-Box State (System Recovery Options Are Included).
- With the help of that, you will return back to your factory default settings.
- Acknowledge the final warning and thus click on Next to start the system restores.
- It will take around 2 to 2 and a half hour to complete.
- After that a screen will appear with the message, “Preparing/Configuring your System, please wait”.
- Restart your system several times to save the changes.
Grab Professional Support to Handle Multifarious Toshiba Laptop Issues:
In case you still unaware of How to factory reset Toshiba laptop windows 7 without CD, this is the best place to deal with the situation. With a complete solution, you can make such sort of error disappear. No matter how complex the error is, the team is always efficient at troubleshooting. Hence place a call at Toshiba Laptop Support Phone Number or connect online to get instant results for Toshiba issues.