- Posted by admin
- On July 2, 2018
Laptops come in handy with a wide range of advanced features and specifications. Toshiba Satellite laptop deserves a special mention in this regard. Toshiba is a well-recognized brand and has grabbed user attention by offering eye-catching features. Unlike others, the company manufacture laptops that possess distinctive features including the back-light LED.
However, at times you might want to turn off some of these lights. It may happen that you face difficulty, especially, when it comes to turning off the backlight LEDs. If you are unable to Turn off a Toshiba Satellite light, seek our expert help to resolve the queries with ease.
Are you unable to turn off the lights of your Toshiba Satellite? Tried several times but can’t come up with a suitable solution? The process might be a bit difficult for you but with the help of few buttons, this can be done easily without any difficulty. Get your hands on the steps to turn off the lights of your Toshiba device instantly.
Steps to Turn Off a Toshiba Satellite Light:
- At first, you need to press the “Fn” button on your device which is located in the bottom left corner of the keyboard.
- Next, you need to click the button that appears on the right side of your screen.
- Then click on the “HW Set Up” button and there you will find a system menu appearing on your screen.
- You need to click on the “Illumination” tab.
- Next, click on the “Off” radio button that will help to turn off the illumination on your device.
In spite of trying the above steps if still the problem persists, avail our expert assistance to resolve the matter with ease.
Connect with us for reliable support at your doorstep:
End your worries regarding the issue to Turn off a Toshiba Satellite light by availing our trusted support at Toshiba Helpline +1-800-505-1746. Resolve complex issues with the help of our skilled and trained professionals in no time. It is not possible to troubleshoot specific problems on your own and you immediately need an expert hand to resolve the issue.